Photo detail

The cause of Monday’s Rimrock fire was determined to be from a lack of attention to a pot that was heating on the stove. The residents of the home were not injured from the blaze. (Photos courtesy of MRFD)


Comments are not posted immediately. Submissions must adhere to our Use of Service Terms of Use agreement. Rambling or nonsensical comments may not be posted. In order for us to reasonably manage this feature we may limit excessive comment entries.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.