Photo detail

Just before 7 p.m. Wednesday, an electrical fire ignited in a fuse box Wednesday at The Horn restaurant. Pictured, Alex Goetting, son of The Horn owner Steve Goetting, looks at debris from the fire. According to Steve Goetting, the restaurant will likely be closed about a week. VVN/Bill Helm

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Electrical fire temporarily closes The Horn

An electrical fire that started in a fuse box is responsible for closing The Horn restaurant early Wednesday evening.


Comments are not posted immediately. Submissions must adhere to our Use of Service Terms of Use agreement. Rambling or nonsensical comments may not be posted. In order for us to reasonably manage this feature we may limit excessive comment entries.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.