Photo detail

Photo courtesy Joyce Driscoll

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Empty home catches fire in Clarkdale

Just before noon Wednesday, fire crews were dispatched to house fire on Zuni Drive in Clarkdale. The initial report was that smoke was coming from the chimney of an uninhabited home.


Comments are not posted immediately. Submissions must adhere to our Use of Service Terms of Use agreement. Rambling or nonsensical comments may not be posted. In order for us to reasonably manage this feature we may limit excessive comment entries.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.